I have rebranded and relocated to my new online home, Bread & Fish. Go check it out and let me know what you think!
It has been six months since I have been actively blogging at HTT. So far, it has been a wonderful experience. I am thrilled to report:
it looks like HERE’S THE THING… is here to stay.
I want to express my deepest gratitude to all of my readers. I am astonished and humbled to have over two hundred followers across multiple platforms. More important than quantity, however, has been the quality of the response. I have had brilliant feedback from students, parents, fellow believers, and nonbelievers. I thank God that He is allowing me to serve others through experiences I have had and lessons I have learned.
So, here’s the thing…
I want to keep going!
God willing, I have many things planned for the months (and years!) to come. God helping, I hope to begin developing useful resources for my readers, including:
- guides for those interested in Christian apologetics but lack the resources need for formal study
- conversation helps for parents who want to discuss theological, apologetics, and cultural issues with their young people
- age-specific resources to help young people think through their questions, address their doubts
- live Q and A events
But before I dive into my plans, I want to take time to get to know you, my readers.
Below, you will find a quick 5-question survey. Please do me the huge favor of filling it out. Any input you give will be taken into deep consideration.
This survey will help me to:
- understand the biggest challenges you have
- write more relevant—and therefore more helpful—blog posts
- develop useful resources for subscribers
Thank you in advance for taking the time! I can assure you that it will be a huge help to me, moving forward.
So, without further ado, here’s the survey. (offsite)
In the meantime, if you have any comments or suggestions about the blog feel free to share in the comments below!